With the rapid growth of the global economy, businesses have become even more competitive. Many business leaders would say that the most important success factors are product quality and diversification, but the world is rapidly changing and success factors have changed as well. Did you know that customer experience ⸺ or better known in the business world as CX ⸺ is one of the most crucial success factors in businesses nowadays? Well, it is.
Customer experience is described as a customer’s overall impression of your company from their very first interaction with your company until the very end, either on or off the premise. CX has the capability to improve or flatline your company’s viability. It affects not only customer retention and loyalty, but also your company’s reputation; therefore, it will affect your business’ growth and success in general.
How Crucial Customer Experience is
According to a study by Walker, customer experience has overtaken price and product as the key brand differentiator since the end of 2020. If you are not convinced yet, here are CX statistics based on various studies that prove how important CX is for your company:
- Regardless of discipline, industry, or company revenue, over 90% agree that CX is a primary focus. (Oracle)
- 74% of consumers are at least somewhat likely to buy based on experiences alone. (Forbes / Arm Treasure Data)
- 65% of respondents would become long-term customers of a brand if they can provide positive experiences throughout the customer journey. (Forbes / Arm Treasure Data)
- 78% of consumers say they are loyal to brands that understand them and what they want to achieve. (Acquia)
- 32% of consumers say they will walk away from a brand they love after just one bad experience. (PwC)
- 63% of customers say the best brands exceed expectations across the customer journey. (Wunderman, via Adobe)
With such statistics, it is essential for business leaders to step up their game. Most business leaders are hesitant to invest in CX because they believe it will not affect the profit they gain. If you are one of those leaders, these facts will blow your mind. Studies find:
- On average, a US$1 billion company will earn US$775 million over three years with modest CX improvements. (Temkin)
- Customers are willing to pay up to 16% more for products and services if it means a great customer experience. (PwC)
- Retained customers will pay a 17% price premium if it means getting excellent service. (American Express)
- Nearly one in three consumers would pay a fee to receive a higher level of customer service. (Genesys)
After reading those facts, it can be concluded that a remarkable CX would be beneficial to both parties: the customers and the company itself. Therefore, there is no harm in putting an effort to enhance your company’s CX. What business leaders have to realize is that delivering an outstanding CX is a necessity that you cannot ignore any longer. Lucky for you, an advanced and elaborate queue management system called SMARTQUEUE® will help your company to have a better customer experience.
SMARTQUEUE® for a Better Future
SMARTQUEUE® is an advanced queuing management system which priority is to make sure customers feel satisfied and leave with a positive impression of your business by solving queue congestion issues. Queue congestion can be one of the underlying causes that prevent you to achieve an outstanding CX. By eliminating queue congestion, your company will be able to increase customer satisfaction.
This queue management solution does not only offer an effective and efficient management and monitoring system for the staff and directorate, but it is also very advantageous for the customers. Among many others, here are several SMARTQUEUE®’s features that are intended to enhance customer experience:
- Self-Service Ticketing Kiosk
Using this kiosk, customers will be able to check-in independently. This kiosk is designed to ensure there are no bottlenecks in the queue. Therefore, it is time-saving and very convenient.
- Mobile Concierge
As a complementary to the ticketing kiosk, SMARTQUEUE® provides this additional feature for customers who need a bit more care or have quick questions so that they can be served personally and on the spot by a mobile concierge staff without queueing.
- Multimedia Display
To keep your customers well-informed and entertained while waiting, SMARTQUEUE® provides a multimedia display to inform queue information and announcements.
- Appointment Booking System
SMARTQUEUE® also offers an appointment booking system, which is another additional feature, that allows your customers to book and schedule their appointments whenever and wherever they want to.
- SMS Notifications
If you use this feature, SMARTQUEUE® will inform your customers when their turn is almost due via SMS notification so that they won’t miss their turn.
Rest assured, with SMARTQUEUE® Queue Management Solution and its beneficial features, your company’s customer experience will be well taken care of. Get in touch with us to get started.