Cheque Book Issuing System
Minimise cheque fraud, decrease the cheque reject rate and streamline chequebook issuing all at once with SMARTCHEQUEBOOK™.
Cheque book production commonly uses laser technology and is performed at a central location, often outsourced by financial institutions. This creates a number of problems, such as an increased amount of cheque fraud, increased rejection rate and high on-going costs.
One of the ways to reduce such problems is to automate cheque issuing with MICR impact technology that consistently produces high quality cheques. BSS presents to you SMARTCHEQUEBOOK™, a cheque issuing/printing application for printing personalisation and encoding of the MICR data with MICR Encoder and Personalisation Machines.
The SMARTCHEQUEBOOK™ system produces reports that track all the issued cheques for control and security purposes. It can be configured to print the whole MICR line and personalised to print specific company details such as company name, branch code (BSB), account number and bank name.
The application has been successfully integrated with the following machines:
- Faster and more efficient chequebook issuing
- Lower ongoing costs using impact technology
- Effectively managed cheque inventory
- Print personalisation and MICR encoding simultaneously
- User defined template - parameterised design
- Multi level security/ access right
- Reporting function to track all the cheque issued
- MICR Impact Encoding Technology to minimise Cheque Fraud