- Includes all of the industry leading features of RDM’s EC6000i Series
- Captures a high-quality two-sided binary image of the cheque in seconds
- Lowest cost two-sided imager in the industry
- Optional Franking Acknowledgement Printer
- Utilizes RDM’s patented Progressive MICR Method delivering the highest MICR read rate in the industry
- Optional bi-directional Magnetic Stripe Reader (MSR)
- Standard USB connectivity provides flexible connection to PC-based applications
- Standard 2-year manufacturer warranty
RDM EC7000i Series Cheque Scanner
Industry’s First Feature-rich, Low cost, Two-sided Scanner.
RDM EC7000i Series is the industry’s first feature-rich, low cost, two-sided scanner. With its small footprint, connectivity to the most popular POS terminals, and industry leading MICR and image technology, the EC7000i Series provides a low cost, two-sided imaging solution for merchants and low volume billers who want to take advantage of the opportunities presented by Cheque 21.
Internal Image Storage (memory)
- Standard memory capacity approximately 225 images*
- Optional memory capacity approximately 625 images*
*Based on 11kb size
- CCITT Group 4 compression (ITU T.6) of bi-level image
- TIFF 6.0 file format
- MICR line with transaction information included in header description tags of cheque image
- OCR line with transaction information included in header description tags of bill stub
- Image size varies according to document, typically 11kb or less
- High quality binary (black and white) 200 dpi nominal
- Minimum : 55mm x 112mm
- Maximum : 112mm x 227mm)
- Paper weight : 8lb to 100lb (thermal paper to business card stock)
- Std model : 150mm x 259mm x 122mm (W x D x H)
- MSR mode : 150mm x 259mm x 135mm (W x D x H)
- Renesas (Hitachi) SH-3 32-bit RISC 133 Mhz
- Power: Mini-Din 3-pin
- USB: Type-A connector (V1.1)
- AUX: Mini-DIN 8-pin
- COM: Mini-DIN 9-pin
- TEL/Ethernet: RJ11 for optional modem; RJ45 for optional Ethernet
E13B MICR character set. Uses RDM’s Progressive MICR Method for optimum MICR read accuracy
Bi-directional Cheque Drive
Bi-directional document drive can be paused under application control to hold a cheque pending an authorization decision, and provide visual disposition of the decision by returning the cheque to the user via the exit slot face up if approved or face down if denied.
- Developer’s Kit includes: Application Developer’s Kit (ADK) for Windows
- Sample Application SAXCo and Serial Interface Kit
Cheque Scanners with Dual FunctionalityThe FB 70 is different to other cheque scanners with dual functionality as a cheque scanner and a document scanner. Ideal for financial institutions, FB 70 assist customer service officers with more than just document scanning. The FB 70 eliminates redundant steps of scanning and depositing documents with its 2 in 1 scanning and cheque deposit capability. The compact and reliable desktop scanner allows the user to process documents with a minimum in time and effort with advanced features including:
The fastest portable cheque image scannersThe FB-20 is one of the fastest portable cheque image scanners, designed for both front and back o ffice operations environments.
Scanning, storing, archiving and retrieving cheque images and MICR data can now be easy, flexible and accurate without compromising time, effort and money.