The PR9 is the product of speed, efficiency and affordability. It uses ribbon cartridge to ensure value for money, being able to deliver up to 7 million characters per cartridge. With a 24-pin print head the PR9 is designed to deliver superb printing quality at competitive speeds even with a work load of more than 300 transactions.
Prints on variety of print media including passbooks, slips, cheque, multi-part forms (not string-bound), and envelopes that come in wide range of sizes and thickness. Flexible system integration with multiple emulation options.
The PR9 is able to handle a full range of documents from :
- Bank teller forms (e.g. Deposit certificates, withdrawal slips, cashier’s checks, etc.)
- Multiple-ply documents and multi-part forms (up to 6 copies plus the original, not string-bound)
- Passbooks (not string-bound)
- Cheques (not MICR characters)
- Envelope-size documents
- Security documents (e.g. bonds, Letter of Appreciation, etc.)
- Any other documents that cannot be bent
This allows for user-friendly document handling without the need for manual adjustments, creating a smooth, error-free work flow. It also means that the PR9 can handle various document types and sizes without the need to make tedious configuration changes.